Pathways 2 Resilience is an exciting permaculture design and social entrepreneurship training program that equips members of the re-entry community with the skills needed to be successful in the growing green economy.
People interested in joining the next cohort starting in October are asked to fill out an Interest Form.
As a next step in the selection process, we would like to invite you to attend one of the Listening Sessions scheduled during the month of September at the following dates, times and location:
- Friday September 5, 12, 19, or 26 (choose only one)
- 5:00-6:30 p.m.
- United Roots 2781 Telegraph Avenue Oakland CA 94612
- Arrive early, casual dress
, you will
- Learn more about this hands-on program
- Meet staff and program graduates
- Participate in simple group activities that introduce the program
- Better understand what is needed to successfully complete the program
- Determine at the end if you can commit to the program and would like to move forward
If you would like to confirm which day you will attend, please leave a message at:
On behalf of P2R, hope to see you there!