Community Justice Garden Hub
Nominate a Community Justice Garden Hub
In the fall of 2015, after a year long exploration and visioning process, Planting Justice transitioned its subsidized garden program to a Community Justice Garden Hub program. Planting Justice continues to operate on a sliding scale model. The resources we generate from our full paying clients, grants, and donations are invested in building, supporting and maintaining Community Justice Garden Hubs at community centers that strive to:
1. Build Community Resilience and Freedom
2. Expand access to sustainably grown, local, nutritionally dense food
3. Prioritize well-being (spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical), empowerment and connectedness
4. Create space for ongoing knowledge exchange.
5. Involve as many active community members as possible in design, installation, maintenance, ongoing use, and impact
Community Justice Garden Hub Portfolio
To nominate a Community Justice Garden hub, complete the nomination form below.
Please consider these questions and respond thoughtfully. Responses do not need to be long or perfect.
We aren’t looking for any “right” answers, just curious to hear your thoughts about some of these important questions that we ourselves grapple with. It is totally fine if you don’t have complete answers or ideas for every question. Thank you for your time!